Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014

This post is similar to my Thanksgiving 2014 post, except for the one HUGE difference! Baby Emmett was here to celebrate with us! Most of these photos feature him... here's a little peek at our extremely special Christmas of 2014. 

Aunt Laney got to meet Emmett! She fell in love pretty instantly. 






Jim and Nadine thoughtfully gave us this gift. Among the reviews on the back of the box.."I forgot I had a baby for 2 whole days!" Hahaha..


One of my many "public" feedings. It was definitely hard to position the blanket and myself, but I didn't want to miss out on the fun!



Love Nadine's face in this one. A case of the hangries? ;)


Dinner was a crown of lamb chops. Noishe.




And, of course, our annual silly family photo. Mom and I decided to cry like Emmett, since apparently he doesn't like posing for a camera timer.




Alex's mom sent him a trumpet! He's been wanting one for years and was so excited to get one! Now he just has to learn how to play it.




Jim and Laney helped by pulling out their old trumpet and cornet (which happened to be my grandpa's old cornet from his childhood!). Also, darn it Millie!



Sleepy Emmett in his velvet onesie, which resembles a fluffy robe here.



Joseph was brave enough to hold the baby for a while! (Good catch, Lane!)



Christmas this year was one of the best I've ever had. The magic from childhood Christmases was back with the addition of our new baby, and I felt so full. Full of life and joy and amazement. Thank you, Emmett, for the life you bring to not only me and your dad, but your Maisy and Papa Oso and Auntie Laney and Unkie Bim (just kidding, Uncle Jim) and Auntie Dean. We love you so very much!!

|| Posted by Kate ||

No comments:

Post a Comment