Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Decorating at the Lumberjackson Lodge!

This is the first Christmas for Alex and I as a family, and being in our first home, it is even more special. I wanted to share some pictures of what we did to decorate. I also wanted to capture the house in this festive state because it's so. darn. clean. Alex and I spent our Friday night cleaning the whole house until 1am. Now the countdown is on to see how long the house can stay clean!

Without further ado.. A Lumberjackson Lodge Christmas!



You've gotta have a little village at Christmas. You just do. 






The lights on our makeshift headboard are year-round. The poinsettias are not. Also, yes. That is a "jumbo shrimp." One of Alex's best friends, Casey, made it for him a few years ago.


I had to photograph our new-ish rug. I absolutely adore this rug. It is super fluffy and soft, and the pattern is amazing. 






And what is a blog post full of photos of our house without some puppy pics?!



Oh, and one kitty. Here's Trace!


Written with love by Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment